CSBC Bihar Police Forest Guard Result 2021 – Bihar Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC Bihar) announced the notification for the post of Forest Guard (Van Rakshi). Total posts for the vacancy were 484. Many candidates applied for the post online. The last date to apply online is 4th Sept 2020.
Bihar Forest Guard Examination Details
All the candidates who applied for the exam have appeared in the written exam on 16th Dec 2020. All the applicants are now waiting for the results of the written exam. This paper contained Multiple Choice Questions. The question paper contained 100 questions and the maximum marks for this were 400 marks.
Educational qualification for Bihar Forest Guard
The applicant who applied for this exam should be 12th pass with any stream. He should be physically and medically fit. The standards for the physical and medical measurement will be as given in the official notification.
Selection Procedure of Bihar Forest Guard
The selection will be made on the candidate`s qualification in the following exams –
- Written test – A written test will be taken of all the candidates. A merit list will be made on a written test basis.
- Physical Examination – The candidates who pass the written examination will call for the physical test. In this test, the candidate will be examined on the physical measurement grounds as prescribed by the exam conducting body.
- Medical check – in the last process the candidate will be asked for the medical check. This is a simple medical checkup.
How to check Bihar Forest Guard Result:-
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of the exam conducting body – www.csbc.bih.nic.in
- Then go to the option of “Download Merit List” option and click on it.
- After clicking on that a new window will open. In this window, you have to fill in your registration details and password.
- After filling in the registration details click on the login button. After this process, your result will be shown to you on the screen.
- After the final selection in the exam, the candidate will be asked for document verification. The date and time for the documents verification will be announced separately.